Významný update Windows Vista: KB938194, KB938979
Windows Vista 08.08.07
Microsoft oficiálně vydal update KB938194 a KB938979 pro Windows Vista x86 a Vista x64, které integrují hromadu oprav, takže to vypadá skoro jako malý SP1. Dostupná ke stažení je i čeština, a silně update doporučuji instalovat. Řešené opravy jsou:
Opravy v KB938194:
- The screen may go blank when you try to upgrade the video driver. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: - 932539 The screen may go blank when you try to upgrade the video driver on a Windows Vista-based computer
- The computer stops responding, and you receive a "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered" error message. You can restart the computer only by pressing the computer’s power button.
- The computer stops responding or restarts unexpectedly when you play video games or perform desktop operations.
- The Diagnostic Policy Service (DPS) stops responding when the computer is under heavy load or when very little memory is available. This problem prevents diagnostics from working.
- The screen goes blank after an external display device that is connected to the computer is turned off. For example, this problem may occur when a projector is turned off during a presentation.
- A computer that has NVIDIA G80 series graphic drivers installed stops responding.
- Visual appearance issues occur when you play graphics-intensive games.
- You experience poor playback quality when you play HD DVD disks or Blu-ray disks on a large monitor.
- Applications that load the Netcfgx.dll component exit unexpectedly.
- Windows Calendar exits unexpectedly after you create a new appointment, create a new task, and then restart the computer.
- Internet Connection Sharing stops responding after you upgrade a computer that is running Microsoft Windows XP to Windows Vista and then restart the computer.
The Printer Spooler service stops unexpectedly.
- You receive a "Stop 0x0000009F" error when you put the computer to sleep while a Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) connection is active. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 931671 Error message when you put a Windows Vista-based computer to sleep while a PPP connection is active: "STOP 0x0000009F"
A pro KB938979:
- You experience a long delay when you try to exit the Photos screen saver.
- A memory leak occurs when you use the Windows Energy screen saver.
- If User Account Control is disabled on the computer, you cannot install a network printer successfully. This problem occurs if the network printer is hosted by a Windows XP-based or a Windows Server 2003-based computer.
- When you write data to an AVI file by using the AVIStreamWrite function, the file header of the AVI file is corrupted.
- When you copy or move a large file, the "estimated time remaining" takes a long time to be calculated and displayed.
- After you resume the computer from hibernation, it takes a long time to display the logon screen.
- When you synchronize an offline file to a server, the offline file is corrupted.
- If you edit an image file that uses the RAW image format, data loss occurs in the image file. This problem occurs if the RAW image is from any of the following digital SLR camera models: Canon EOS 1D, Canon EOS 1DS
- After you resume the computer from hibernation, the computer loses its default gateway address.
- Poor memory management performance occurs.